Tuesday 11 January 2011

Grand Dorsett

Hello !
Good evening peoples ! My watch show that now is 4.45 pm and I still sit in front of my laptop and do nothing ! haha

Actually my class end at 12pm today because of ENT's class was postponed !
After having my lunch "alone" (sad), I go to sleep and sleep and sleep up until now !
Hahaha !

Let me share something with you guys !
It was on 9am in the morning before I leave my room to go to class, I take the opportunity to call a hotel to make a room reservation like I have been ask by my BEL's lecture !

I don't have to tell you how's the conversation going on because for me its quite good ! At least I dare to try !
hahahaahha ! (Funny)


I have make a room reservation at "GRAND DORSETT HOTEL" in Labuan even I've never been to Labuan before !
Below are some picture of the hotel that I've got from Mr. Google !
:)





>> Lobby




>> Brasserie




>> Ballroom




>> Someplace Else Fun Club




>> Exterior hotel


As I've been informed, The Grand Dorsett Hotel Labuan is located opposite the Financial Park of Labuan, while also being within walking distance from Labuan Square !


Anyone who interested with this hotel, just call my phone number ok !
hahahaha !
(just kidding)

Okey peoples, I will continue update my blog later !
have a nice sleep !
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment