Monday 4 April 2011

FSPPP diNner

Hi peoples and miss !
Sorry long time not update my blog !
Busy I guess !
LOL !


Not that bust actually but I dun know, I don't have the mood to update my blog !
but, Facebook and Twitter I do !
:D
Sorry miss !
Offense was intentional !
:p


Actually, I want to share something here.
Guess what ?
xOxOxO !


hehe ! No bha that !
Okey, let me tell you ok !
Last nite I was attend the FSPPP dinner at East Indian Ballroom 1B !
Grand right ?
huhuu ! but, I'm sad because there's no awards for me !
LOL !
it's ok ! I do my best this semester !


I don know what to said actually !
just share you some picture below !
enjoy !
:p





>> me myself !




>> wahh ! wait, posing for a second !
:D





>> My course mate from group 2 and 3





>> Me with Waffy (our MPP)





>> Choose One to be yours ! LOL




>> Me with Ilham (group 3)





>> Shadel and nataf !
cheseeeeee !





>> Me with my beloved Friend (arOna)





>> Us !





>> Sumandak talawa AM1104A1
hehehehe !




That's all !
Thank You !


-cOntinue with my assignment-

bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment